Your retirement home in Saint-Hyacinthe
For 20 years now, L’Eau Vive has been offering spacious apartments that allow you to bring all your furniture, even big items! Your small pet is welcome too. You can even plant your favourite flowers in the home’s beautiful green spaces.
Living at L’Eau Vive means feeling at home while enjoying the many benefits of residential life!
A living space with community at its heart!
Whether you want to enjoy some peace and quiet or meet up with friends, you’ll find the perfect spot for the occasion: the Bistro for a bite to eat or coffee; L’Oasis for a tasty meal and homemade items; recreational facilities for both sports and culture; activities organized by the recreational committee; and attentive services to take care of your health and well-being.
Découvrez la résidence l’Eau Vive lors d’une visite privée
Dégustation de produits gourmands • Visite privée des lieux • Surprises et cadeaux
C’est avec plaisir que nous vous accueillerons au sein de notre belle et chaleureuse résidence. Notre personnel répondra à toutes vos questions et vous fera faire une agréable tournée des lieux. Venez découvrir pourquoi tant de gens choisissent de faire partie de la belle et grande famille de l’Eau Vive. À très bientôt!
A spacious and bright apartment for you and your cherished belongings
At L’Eau Vive, your new home is waiting. Our apartments are spacious, inviting and meticulously maintained. With over 400 apartments (1½ to 5½) ranging in size from 377 sq. ft. to 1,454 sq. ft., you’ll find the space you need, whether you have a piano, grandfather clock or China cabinet. Plus, cable and internet services are included with most rentals!
(health care unit)
|377 sq. ft.||Price on
|3 ½||666 sq. ft. to 756 sq. ft.||Price on
|4 ½||970 sq. ft. to 1 300 sq. ft.||Price on
|5 ½||1 436 s. ft. to 1 454 sq. ft.||Price on
OPTIONAL FOR SOME APARTMENTS
- Indoor parking
- Elevator on each floor
- Two dining rooms and catering service
- Internet café
- Pharmacy and convenience store
- Hair salon
- Laundry room
- Large community room
- Quiet room
- Library and reading areas
- Indoor heated pool and sauna
- Fitness room
- Carpentry workshop
- Services and common areas
- Home movie theatre
- Games room, including shuffleboard, pool tables, Mississippi table, pocket games, etc.
- Wii room (video game console)
Safety means peace of mind!
We keep watch on your living environment at all times, with multiple security devices and 24-hour presence:
- Electric door system and intercom with visitor identification on your TV
- Emergency call system or bracelet
- 24-hour nursing staff on-site
- Closed-circuit camera surveillance at each exterior door
L’Eau Vive Care Pavilion
A care service like no other
At L’Eau Vive, providing a stable, peaceful and safe living environment for everyone has been at the heart of everything we’ve done in the past 20 years. That’s why we have developed an entire pavilion for our residents who are experiencing semi- or full loss of autonomy (cognitive or motor).
While continuing to live in an apartment where they enjoy full privacy, our semi-autonomous residents have access to our Ange Gardien service:
- Daily follow-up by a nursing assistant (meals, medication, hygiene, etc.)
- Medical care at your room (pressure tests, injections, etc.)
- Daily monitoring of physical and psychological health
Retirees with loss of autonomy (cognitive or motor)
With our specially designed care unit for residents living with impaired cognitive or motor skills and our prosthetic unit for Alzheimer’s patients, you’ll enjoy complete peace of mind:
- Enhanced security (24/7 camera surveillance, coded doors, security bars)
- Basic care (assistance with personal hygiene, moving, getting up and down)
- Medical care (vital signs, blood sugar, injections, medical samples)
- Rigorous medical monitoring and supervision (drug supervision, follow-up of medical records and weekly visits by physicians)
But that’s not all! The L’Eau Vive Care Pavilion offers large studios with private bathrooms for couples who wish to remain together.
Close to everything you could need!
News about L’Eau Vive!
Stay in touch with L’Eau Vive!
Receive inspirational content, testimonials and helpful tips and advice.
When we imagined Residence L’Eau Vive, we wanted to create a place where people would feel “at home.” Every time we visit, we’re amazed to see so much colour, liveliness and bright smiles!
We are touched by the testimonials of residents who say that they have found a true home where they can enjoy peace of mind thanks to a team that takes their safety and well-being to heart. We are proud to have created such a living environment.
Thank you to our residents. Your contribution to making L’Eau Vive such an inspiring and welcoming place means the world to us. And to all of you who are considering moving to L’Eau Vive, welcome to your new home!
See you soon!
The Robin family